The Digital CRM Senior Manager’s Mission: Work closely with the Digital team and collaborate across the brands family to build heartshare with our consumer resulting in a one-of-a kind CRM program. This role is responsible for building positive interactions and touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle and helping to develop, manage, and optimize our email campaigns. This person will be responsible for execution of CRM to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by entertaining, educating and engaging our customers in partnership with the Executive Director Global Digital, Director of Digital and Senior Manager Digital Marketing. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, segmentation, cohort analysis and marketing automation tools.
• Foster a strong consumer relationship through CRM activations that lead to higher retention, engagement and loyalty.
• Generate interest and loyalty for the brand by building experiential, editorial and lifestyle CRM programs.
• Be committed to entertaining, educating and engaging the consumer first and foremost at all points.
• Develop email and other relevant and on-brand programs to grow and optimize the brand’s CRM Database and digital performance sustainably and in line with the company’s philosophy of honesty and transparency.
• Be an expert on our digital consumer, manage consumer data and provide reporting on insights, as well as brand appropriate actions informed by the data.
• Ensure all our communications live up to our brand DNA and philosophies and contribute to developing the best consumer experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
• Collaborate with the team to develop and continuously refine our Search strategy.
• Stay informed of and integrate CRM best practices when brand appropriate.
• Define, manage and report proper KPIs using our CRM and analytics tools to educate, pilot, measure and share best practices.
• Prepare and disseminate digital analytics for various audiences including Executives, the Digital Team, Product and Sales.
• Collaborate with the Digital team and VP Digital International as we expand into international markets and open country and regional sites ensuring brand consistency along with localization.
• Ensure collection of accurate customer data globally while adhering to all applicable local laws and requirements.
• Collaborate with the Digital Team and Executive Director of Influencer Marketing to maximize synergies
Other Key Traits and Competencies
• Highly analytical and creative at the same time; a balance of creative and analytical mindset and interest
• E-commerce Experience (International a plus)
• Google Analytics Reporting Experience
• Excellent Excel and analysis skills
• CRM tool experience (Klaviyo and Salesforce a plus)
• A deep love and respect for the consumer and what resonates with them
• An eye for detail to ensure all assets deployed to the consumer are correct and accurate
• A team player that is detail-oriented and a strong communicator
• Bachelors in marketing, mathematics, computer science, business or related field