Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Digital Designer Overview:
As the Digital Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
Digital Designer Qualifications:
• 5 years of design experience
• Proficient with Adobe CC, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch and Invision
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Good eye for design
• Strong knowledge of typography and layout
• Experience with Flexitive and Development H is an asset.