Contemporary fashion brand is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team!
In the role of Digital Designer, you will manage multiple projects concurrently while doing the daily preparation and delivery of marketing assets, often with very short turnaround times. You will often proactively collaborate with other team members, stakeholders, and marketing counterparts to support and enable them to meet their KPIs.
- Design landing pages, site banners, email headers and other online related promotional material using Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Conceive and deliver promotional campaigns to increase customer engagement through collaboration with other team members.
- Offer support to the Design Team Lead.
- Develop improved procedures for a more efficient service while also maintaining the existing high standards of design work delivered by the team.
- Ensure projects are delivered to deadlines to enable the marketing teams to publish up-to-the-minute content.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to deliver a consistent and coherent brand image to customers.
- Be proactive, collaborative and contribute ideas during the weekly design meeting to improve the team’s work and output.
- Present effectively to Stakeholders to ensure key project information is shared and understood.
- Bachelor’s in graphic, creative or art design (preferable) or relevant field.
- 2-4 years of digital design experience.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with an in-house fashion company
- Strong sense of composition and layout, typography and color.
- Strong understanding of branding.
- Ability to problem-solve and translate business challenges into creative and compelling visual solutions.
- Experience using workflow tools a huge plus.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to work.
- Portfolio showcasing digital design work.
- Motion graphics capabilities preferred but not required.
Remote - PST hours
Send your resume and portfolio today!