Our client is a global, luxury beauty company that offers leading skin care and cosmetics products.
Digital Designer Overview:
The Digital Designer is primarily responsible for developing creative design solutions from concept to final execution that support the brand strategy in the digital environment. The Digital Designer will work on existing digital platform requests as well as on new projects in development. He/she will partner closely with other Digital Designers and report into the Senior Art Directors.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop digital design content including homepage creative, online campaigns, banner ads, email blasts, motion graphics/animation, typographic treatments, etc.
• Support Global Communications with creative for Facebook, Instagram, other international /specific regional social media platforms, creative for blogger outreach, etc.
• Ensure that the brand’s digital creative remains innovative, artistic, and iconic.
• Work closely with other Digital Designers and Senior Digital Art Director to support global digital strategy, calendar launches, department needs, and specific project asks.
Digital Designer Qualifications:
• 3-4+ years of digital agency; beauty, fashion, or editorial experience preferred.
• Solid knowledge of Creative Suite (Photoshop, Flash, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge).
• Animation, video, 3D knowledge would be an asset.
• Knowledge/understanding of HTML, DHTML, CSS and web optimization.
• Ability to ideate strong concepts and demonstrated ability to implement and execute concepts.