Our client, a leader in the B2B Fintech space, is looking to bring on a long-term freelance Digital Designer, with expertise in MOTION GRAPHICS! This role will be completely remote, will be at least 6 months (if not longer), and while not guaranteed, does ha ve the opportunity to go FT.
We are currently hiring a Motion Graphics Designer who will work closely with the marketing team, video producers and other key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high quality video content that reflect branding priorities.
You should have a book that showcases strong motion graphics work, as well as video work that lends itself to a wide variety of marketing collateral.
Main Responsibilities of the Digital/Motion Graphics Designer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
Key Requirements for the Digital/Motion Graphics Designer
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- You are organized and can prioritize effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your portfolio today