Our outdoor client has an immediate need for a skilled Digital Designer to join their team on contract over the next three months with potential to extend. This is a remote contract opportunity. The E-Commerce Digital Designer works closely with senior designers, copywriters, and the creative manager to create and support all digital and online initiatives for our client. Initiatives include: the continual improvement of core functionality on the site, brand campaign support, site-wide promotions, email campaigns, and dedicated interactive experiences for both desktop and mobile. The E-Commerce Digital Designer will carry out projects as directed by the Creative Manager and Senior Designer that achieve business requirements, and deliver innovative ideas with uncompromising aesthetic and attention to details. This position is expected to present and explain the creative thinking behind the work and how it supports business requirements and evolves the brand.
- Identifying and solving design challenges including developing and iterating on seasonal concepts, providing alternate designs and layouts, and new approaches to working with core brand assets.
- Design E-Commerce site content and emails as well as driving site enhancements and ideas, based on industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Building and fine-tuning site and email layouts within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Reviews final desk checks with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, and typography are flawless.
- Maintain best practices for web, digital design, and user experience design.
- Strong understanding of web development, content management systems including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and CSS.
REQUIRED SKILLS & Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise.
- Ability to deliver quality design at high volume in a tight timeframe.
- Unparalleled attention to detail.
- Prototyping ability preferred.
- Experience in art directing studio and on-location photoshoots with digital needs, and best practices in mind.