Our client, a growing beauty brand has an immediate need for a Digital Designer. This is a freelance role with potential to go fulltime that is fully remote. Must work PST hours if located in another time zone.
Summary of Position: The Digital Designer is responsible for creating the branded digital experience, marketing and campaign collateral and assets that drive brand awareness and build buzz for product launches. This person will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing a range of digital assets with a mobile first approach. This candidate is a self-motivated individual, fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite with a creative mind, excellent design aptitude, a collaborative work style and strong organizational/follow-up skills. We are looking for an upbeat, detail-oriented designer with a can-do attitude who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and one who works well under pressure.
DIGITAL MARKETING & EMAIL DESIGN
• Concepts, designs and executes digital layouts for all brand expressions.
• Understands and adheres to branded style guides, toolkits and implements designs accordingly.
• Create Creates beautiful, pixel-perfect design and supports our e-commerce needs, as well as wholesale and other third-party channels.
• Web design for desktop and mobile experiences (landing pages, campaign assets, homepage design assets), Email design, and Paid Social developing multiple solutions per project.
• Gathers the needs and objectives of each assignment and takes feedback and executes revisions accordingly.
•Ensures that all design elements, templates, and finished solutions work based on those requirements in a variety of browsers, mobile, email clients, screen settings etc.
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. IDEATION & COMPETITIVE RESEARCH
• Continually develops new ideas and explores concepts for online execution. Stays on top of beauty industry, fashion and e-commerce trends and competition.
• Develops multiple brand appropriate solutions per project assignment. CROSS-FUNCTIONAL COLLABORATION
• Works collaboratively with the creative team and partners throughout the business. Regularly presents work to these teams.
• Align with the retail and brand team to ensure consistent storytelling and merchandising
• Partner with the social team to ensure alignment on key messages
• Ensure sizing and alignment deliverables are handed over to the development team when needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3-4+ years’ experience in web design, and a B.A., B.S. or BFA in Graphic Design, Web Design, Art or related field. Agency experience preferred.
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite. Sketch or Figma.
• Follow brand marketing briefs while creating forward-thinking creative assets
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Has exceptional typography and digital background with excellent layout skills. Animation skills (plus)
• Knowledge of design for social media. Tiktok (plus)
• Working knowledge of Shopify is a plus.
• General knowledge of grid and design systems, UI/UX, and responsive design is a plus.
• Experience or interest in the beauty or fashion related industry.
• Solid presentation and communications skills.
• Flexible. Open to changing processes, ambiguity, and willingly takes, understands and accepts feedback from all areas of the business.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Self-starter who can troubleshoot and work independently. Driven to excel and succeed, even in a remote environment.
Send your portfolio today!