Based in ATL
50% -Adobe Creative Suite
25% -Video Editing Experience/Motion Graphics
In this role, you'll be working with a B2B Tech company. As their Brand & Multimedia Specialist, you will collaborate to create content the connects client with their audience.
Utilizing graphics, videography and other creative elements, you’re experienced to help bring a vision to life. As a key contributor to our Marketing department you’ll help our client produce a variety of marketing materials that support sales, generate leads and drive brand reputation across all tech products and target audiences. You will assure that brand standards are upheld and adopted company-wide.
You must have a link to an online portfolio and resume to be considered. Be sure to include your link on your resume.
- Work alongside the marketing team to ideate, produce and refine digital assets to entice interest and drive product usage for company's products' solutions.
- Own asset and content creation for sales enablement, pitch decks, digital ads, social media, custom product vectors, videos and landing pages.
- Assist in website development where needed - WordPress experience is required
- Storyboard, plan and execute various promotional and instructional videos - (play a role in distribution strategy, both externally and internally.)
- Ownership of video hosting platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, seamlessly transitioning between each one without compromising creative integrity
- Deliver creative designs from concept to code; thinking holistically about the user experience from pre-launch to post-launch
- Graphic Design Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 3 years graphic design experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in various design software, including Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress, After Effects
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time-management skills– you have to be able to design a logo, event specs, paid digital media campaign, sales collateral layout, social content/insta-stories, storyboard and produce a PR video and direct a photo shoot all in the same week.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, strong sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Thrives in an agile environment; ability to work with a high sense of urgency while being flexible and able to re-prioritize when necessary