The Graphic Designer will support the creative team and create graphic design elements for various digital and print marketing campaigns and social media design. They will conceptualize compelling web, print and social marketing assets within brand guidelines that meet our marketing strategies. Some items include retail print assets, newsletters, site banners, daily email blasts and social posts/stories. They will also collaborate with cross - functional teams such as marketing and eCommerce.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Update all website imagery on a monthly basis (for Desktop and Mobile ) - NEW ARRIVALS, Front page, about us, featured,
• Change website images to sale graphics before sale starts/after sale ends
• Create daily email blasts.
• Create lookbook link after Marketing sets up catalog page
• Create retail invitation / event / announcement mailers
• Designs wholesale graphics for booths & invitations (Magic, Coterie, etc.)
• Create welcome promo emails monthly basis
• Execute and order Retail postcards, envelopes, etc.
• Execute and order Web postcards & Posters
• Execute all Business Cards for company personnel (retail & wholesale)
• Design Barricades & magazine advertisements for retail & wholesale events
• Design & layout of Wholesale lookbooks & CATALOG (layout / prepare files for print / share files to sales associates)
• Design google / Facebook/ Instagram / Pinterest AD banners
• Collaborate with Art Director in conceptualization of all mailers and shoots.
• Liaise with other members of the creative team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery
• Distribute all marketing assets to Marketing & Social Media teams
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years in the fashion and eCommerce industry
• Extensive experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must be flexible, solution oriented and adaptive to changing priorities.
• Active follower of trends and innovations in fashion and design culture