Our client, a growing fitness and lifestyle brand is looking for a Digital Graphic Designer. This is a temp to hire opportunity that is fully remote. Must work PST hours if located in another time zone.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer eager to bring a fresh perspective to our eCommerce, CRM and Web creative work. You are motivated to be a world-class creative and you live and breathe art and design. As a member of the Creative Team, you will work in parallel with Art Directors and other designers in order to develop and deliver visual assets and refine, define and extend the visual language of the brand. You have a passion for art, design and visual creative in general. You follow design trends, how the industry is progressing and you are also appreciative of iconic past designs and know when to take inspiration from them. You are connected to the worlds of cycling and running or fitness in general (bonus points if you know and like these sports and have a previous experience working for a sports company on the agency or the client side!) We promise a career experience that’s fast paced, very diverse, hard work… but loads of fun!
- Work closely with Senior Designers and Art Directors to bring creative ideas to life and iterate concepts.
- Produce work expressing our brand across all channels. Examples include: Ads, banners and other digital advertising formats, blog and web pages (including Category Landing Pages and Product Description Pages), POP displays, print materials, visuals for social media and email campaigns, photo cleanup and editing.
- Gather information and materials (copy, images, etc.) from other team members to develop designs.
- When necessary, work with photographers to create the assets needed for our marketing needs.
- Work closely with respective project team members such as Project Managers, Producers, Designers & Editors, Copywriters to complete projects from start to finish.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across our organization to answer their brief and address feedback, and more specifically with the eCommerce & Merchandising, CRM, Product & Acquisition Team.
- Understand the product to learn technical skills to capture imagery from the product and convey it accurately. Learn and apply established brand and visual guidelines.
- 3+ Years experience in a design led, digital first environment, designing creative content for websites, landing pages, email, social media, and other ecommerce marketing.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with figma and web content management systems.
- Basic After Effects and Motion design experience strongly preferred.
- A keen eye for typography and eager to learn more – strong typesetting and layout skills are a must.
- Able to succinctly communicate new concepts and ideas – and ready to jump in and present if needed!
- Deadline-oriented with the communication skills needed to quickly iterate with a team of other Creatives and Project Managers.
- Comfortable managing your own time and estimating timing to set project expectations.
- Ready to work on multiple projects at a time and prioritize as needed.
- Eager to learn and grow as part of a tight-knit creative team.
- BONUS POINTS: Interest in and knowledge of the fitness industry is a huge plus. Experience with web design is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Premiere and/or other video editing software a plus. Knowledge of photography and videography practices are a plus.
Send your portfolio today!