Our client is a sustainable DTC company working to create a zero waste, low impact lifestyle.
Digital Marketing Manager Overview
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will help elevate the brand’s digital presence and drive demand via digital campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop a paid media plan for social channels, identify partnership and activation opportunities, and ensure the brand message is articulated consistently across channels.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Drive and accelerate business growth through digital marketing initiatives by working cross-functionally with business, production, and creative teams
- Execute paid search & social strategy, focusing on customer acquisition, with continuous testing to ensure campaigns optimization
- Oversee the day to day execution and optimization of social media and PPC campaigns
- Conduct ongoing testing and analysis on all campaigns, make informed decisions that optimize performance
- Manage day-to-day operations that adhere to long- and short-term goals
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience executing and managing performance-based digital campaigns either in-house or at an agency
- Must be an expert in Shopify Plus
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and reporting; experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)