Our client, a top tech company, is in search of an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team. You will work with the Digital Marketing Analytics Lead and media strategists to compile cross-channel reporting data and communicate key insights offering recommendations to stakeholders.
On this team, you will work across paid digital media, which includes paid social, display, video, and SEM for the various services this company offers. You will work hand-in-hand with channel leads, marketing strategists, multiple media agencies, measurement ops, and business teams to deliver reporting and insights that drive strategy and decisions, as well as provide guidance on success/failure metrics. You'll have experience defining and measuring short-term and long-term marketing success across multiple channels, with multiple KPIs, and have a strong passion for data storytelling.
Working with the Digital Marketing Analytics Lead, you will collaborate with media strategy and activation teams to provide media performance analytics and insights to marketing leads. You will be responsible for weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting deliverables. Your ability to digest media strategy, aggregate data, and creative a story
that speaks to the needs of each business will be key in driving the success of our strategies and campaigns.
• 3+ years of digital marketing analyst experience, with a focus on acquisition media and strategies
• Expertise in digital advertising/marketing attribution modeling & measurement across multiple channels
• Proficient with Excel and Keynote
• Proficient with data visualization and exploration tools (Tableau, Power BI, Domo, Datorama, etc.)
• Experience with SQL or Python a plus
• Excellent social, oral and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting skillset for QA of backend data discrepancies
• Extraordinary data visualization and presentation skills
• Outcomes and solutions-oriented with a high sense of urgency
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build close relationships within and across teams
• Ability to work with agility, prioritize effectively
Education & Experience
• BS/BA degree required
• 3+ years of marketing analyst experience required.
Send your resumes today!