Our client is a fast growing DTC beauty brand.
Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager Overview:
You will be responsible for leading the ecommerce business plan and create a digital strategy that focuses on scaling e-commerce platforms, tracking analytics and implementing a digital advertising plan.
• Develop and implement ecommerce business plans to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits
• Establish a digital marketing and content calendar and lead promotions, & marketing activities
• Evaluate site selling, customer buying habits, and overall analytics and monitor the product journey, order shipping, inventory transfers, and customer return
• Focus on growth opportunities across all channels, including landing pages, paid social, paid search, social media, influencer marketing, and email marketing
• 3-5 years’ digital marketing/ E-Commerce experience
• Knowledge of online marketing, E-Commerce, social media, content marketing, email marketing, and content creation
• Strong understanding of Shopify and Google Analytics a MUST*