Our publishing client is continuing to grow and looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to their team full time with great benefits!
Digital Marketing Manager Overview
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will help elevate the brand’s digital presence and drive demand via digital campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop a paid media plan for social channels, identify partnership and activation opportunities, and ensure the brand message is articulated consistently across channels.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
· Drive and accelerate business growth through digital marketing initiatives by working cross-functionally with business, production, and creative teams
· Design, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns across channels including email, paid & organic social, SEM/display
· Work closely with creative teams to create unique, eye-catching assets to be utilized across campaigns
· Employ storytelling capabilities to create an engaging, relatable, and authentic brand voice
· Develop regular output of content using target keywords to improve search rankings
· Conduct ongoing testing and analysis on all campaigns, make informed decisions that optimize performance
· Manage day-to-day operations that adhere to long- and short-term goals
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience specializing in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a closely related field
· 5+ years digital marketing experience, with proven expertise in AdWords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and reporting dashboards
· 3+ years of experience using marketing automation tools, including setting up workflows, managing contact/company properties, building emails/forms/etc. HubSpot experience preferred, but experience in similar tools will suffice.
· 3+ years content marketing experience, including strategic planning, keyword research, lead nurturing, etc.
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required