Our client, an iconic professional hair care company, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their Los Angeles team. Our client was the first professional hair care company to take a stand against animal testing and continues its strong commitment to giving back, supporting a wide range of philanthropic causes globally. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage the digital marketing and ecommerce efforts for the company flagship website, in collaboration with internal and external partners.
Site Merchandising & Enhancements:
- Lead Content Refreshes to offer a personalized, ever-evolving journey and storytelling of branded campaigns, new launches & core items in meaningful and relevant approaches based off testing, analysis and competitive review.
- Collaborate w internal teams for ongoing UI & UX optimizations with platform enhancements to offer a personalized experience for all audience groups and encourage strong engagement and conversion.
- Identify new SEO opportunities and manage enhancements with internal teams.
- Development of Promotional and Sampling programs for product trial/discovery.
- Forecasting new launches & help transfers for all new launches and existing products.
- Leverage site analytics reports to measure performance and report data with recommendations on a regular cadence.
- Manage vendor relations with integrated solutions of BazaarVoice Ratings & Reviews, AfterPay, and future partnerships.
Email Marketing Campaigns:
- Develop and manage campaigns supporting bestsellers, new launches, and branded initiatives.
- Creation of new lifecycle & trigger campaigns by analyzing behavioral data and marketing to custom marketing segments, including reactivation and new welcome journeys.
- Manage custom integration builds with other ECom plaforms.
- Working closely with creative, copy, and marketing teams to create assets and test content regularly to analyze performance and recommend adjustments and new opportunities.
- Grow and manage database list, along with ongoing list hygiene & monitoring of deliverability rate.
- Collaborate on digital advertising efforts to drive awareness & acquisition, along with retention campaigns to strengthen brand equity. Focused effort on Social, Programmatic, and SEM channels.
- Measure and report all performance KPIs on a regular cadence (weekly/monthly/quarterly) with actionable recommendations to optimize campaigns.
- Manage the daily operations and relationship with our digital media agency.
- 3+ years experience with supporting B2C ECommerce and digital marketing initiatives, including site merchandising & UX, email marketing, and paid media.
- Proven track record of achieving sales plans and brand objectives.
- Experience with ECommerce platforms, preferably with Magento or similar PHP environments.
- Proficiency with email and marketing cloud platforms to effectively personalize campaigns.
- Background of marketing consumer retail goods with direct-to-consumer levers.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and communication skills to effectively lead the business and collaborate with team members in various functions and levels.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit to proactively identify opportunities and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Detailed project management skills to drive results and streamline efforts.