Our award-winning national B2B brand interaction agency is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the strategic development and tactical execution of clients digital marketing campaigns. Our client is looking for someone who can lead and manage multiple projects, develop and present presentations internally and with clients as well.
Digital Marketing Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic planning initiatives including presentation flow and development, budget and channel allocation and audience development for digital marketing campaigns
- Lead agency’s internal digital marketing initiatives
- Assist Associate Director, Digital Marketing in the development of new business initiatives
- Review team work prior to internal agency review meetings and client delivery and provide constructive feedback for continued team growth
- Create on client reports that highlight performance, optimizations and tests conducted to prove campaign effectiveness
- Serve as a point of contact and expert, in combination with the Account Team Leads, in addressing client questions and needs relative to their digital marketing efforts and needs
- Determine how best to showcase digital marketing successes across the agency to be leveraged across clients as appropriate
Digital Marketing Supervisor Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, New Media, Business Administration functions (or similar)
- Minimum 3-5 years of developing and executing digital marketing campaigns across range of tactics (SEO, PPC, social, email, etc.)
- Strong client relationship building skills & presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, certification is a plus
- B2B Agency experience is a plus
Our client is actively interviewing qualified candidates so if this sounds like YOU or a friend/colleague we would love to connect! Please send us your most recent resume and any writing samples or campaigns you are most proud of if you have any to show.