Onsite (NOT REMOTE)
Location: Near Kennesaw State U
Work with this company to help make an impact! They are looking for someone with positivity, humility, fun, integrity, excellence, and growth.
Digital Marketing Manager Role
- Plan and execute digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email, social media, and advertising campaigns for the brand
- Oversee marketing automation efforts such as: email builds, drip build outs, landing page and forms, workflows with triggers and actions.
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Implement all tracking tactics to provide conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create effective digital marketing strategies across multiple channels.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments.
- Coordinate with Director on the scope and direction of digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal team (web, content, design) on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics (Google Certified a plus)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad campaigns (Google Ads certified a plus)
- Experience working with Salesforce and Pardot a must
- Experience with website management, marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms.
- 3+ years of experience working in a marketing automation platform such as Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, with Pardot and InfusionSoft by Keap preferred.