Job descriptionOur client, a major entertainment company is looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to join their team!
Full time hours
1 year assignment, potential to extend
Remote for now, but will go back to the office in Burbank 2 days/week later this year
Must be vaccinated
Media planning background highly preferred!
· Support the Originals Media team to execute and refresh media campaigns, including but not limited to the creation of tracking URLs, QA'ing campaign deliverables, and tracking deadlines across all media channels.
· Partner with Finance & Procurement teams to track purchase orders and ensure accurate invoice reconciliation.
· Manage records of media plans, insertion orders, team schedules, contracts, and more.
· Schedule both internal and external partner meetings.
· Create and maintain campaign documentation inclusive of flowcharts, acquisition charts, media purchase authorizations, creative delivery charts, etc.
· Develop a working knowledge of campaign objectives and goals, guidelines and strategies and an understanding of how that is translated into paid media.
· 1-2 years of experience working in media strategy (preferably working in agency environment), entertainment/tune-in experience a plus
· Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment.
· Must be very organized and pay special attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
· Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments.
· Effective communication and presentation skills.
· Must be a very strong communicator with internal teams and external vendors.
· Has a team mentality and experience in working in cross-functional work settings.
· A positive self-starter attitude, with the ability to work cross-functionally to drive projects to completion, and penchant for solving problems.
· Experience with Airtable or other project management tools