Digital Media Manager
Salary: 65-75K (max)
We are working with a company during its hyper-growth mode. It is equal parts technology company and a full-service agency, that scales businesses and causes. Clients range from venture-backed, early-stage companies to trade associations & nonprofits to Fortune-level global enterprises.
They have a created a new software and it’s about to go to market! You will be joining them at their inflection point, as they bring this proprietary ad tech to the market.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Media Manager to join our team and growing agency!
You must be an expert in the Google Search platform and Facebook – these are non-negotiable
As the Digital Media Manager you are responsible for the execution, optimization, and analysis of our omni-channel digital marketing campaigns. This includes media plan development, campaign setup, troubleshooting, campaign optimization, and reporting. Attention to detail, ownership, and teamwork are critical to success. The ideal candidate has worked at a digital agency or in house managing paid media for 1 to 3 years and can rapidly learn new advertising platforms.
- Design, set up, and execute digital campaigns across various digital media platforms
- Execute complex audience targeting and re-targeting strategies
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance to ensure delivery against client KPIs and objectives
- Proactively seek out opportunities and make clear recommendations for optimizations
- Continuously optimize campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Collaborate closely with the Client Success Team – acting as the digital media subject matter expert
- Proactively identify improvements for automating and streamlining internal process
- Collaborate with senior leadership team to improve internal products, practices, processes, data streams
Who you are:
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Data-driven and analytical: You should be filled with intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into actions that get results.
- Agile, curios & bias for action: We are fast-paced and in continuous learning mode as the market changes and new platforms/ways of working emerge, so being a driven self-starter yet also having the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions is key
- Team Player: Strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written) to enable strong and efficient progress within the core internal team, leveraging those partnerships effectively to ensure that client facing interactions are productive, clear, and efficient.
- Efficient: strong operational discipline as ensuring timeliness of deliverables, management of ever-changing budgets and tactical planning shifts are common and core to the work.
- Innovative: Can combine being analytical + creative, with a passion to develop and test new ways to profitably drive value for our clients. To be the best, we operate with an agile, test -> learn -> iterate mindset at all times.
What You Need to be Successful:
- 1-3 years experience in hands-on media buying within multiple platforms
- 1-3 years search engine marketing experience and success managing pay-per-click campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- You must be an expert in the Google Search platform and Facebook – these are non-negotiable
- Track record of success managing omni-channel campaigns (Search, Social, Programmatic)
- Experience with performance marketing, conversion tracking, and online customer acquisition
- Proficiency in web analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as in house tools
- Experience with third party tools to carry out analysis and to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of Paid Media accounts (such as Tableau and other big data tools)
- Foundational SEM knowledge
- Google Adwords/Bing Certification
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or data analytics a plus but not required.