Digital Media Planner
Our client is a well-known agency specializing in providing exceptional media solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach presents unparalleled results to drive business across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of digital media campaigns, including buying, planning, and reporting for assigned clients.
• Oversee all aspects of digital media campaigns, including buying, planning, and reporting for assigned clients
• Establish strong business relationships with existing and prospective clients; negotiate with media representatives
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices and provide recommendations and innovative concept to drive each channel and customer account performance
• Generate campaign performance reports for all campaign key performance indicators and present key findings to improve programs
• Develop RFP’s, compile media packages, create compelling POV’s, and manage strong relationships with media publishers
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in Media Planner
• Digital media experience
• Experience with DoubleClick Manager