Digital Media Planner
Our client is a well-known company specializing in providing exceptional media solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach presents unparalleled results to drive business across the globe.
Digital Media Planner Overview:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of digital media campaigns, including buying, planning, and reporting for assigned clients.
Digital Media Planner Responsibilities:
Develop and recommend media strategy and budget allocations across both digital (digital video, display, mobile, programmatic, etc.) and traditional (TV, OOH, Radio, Print)
• Oversee all aspects of digital media campaigns, including buying, planning, and reporting for assigned clients
• Establish strong business relationships with existing and prospective clients; negotiate with media representatives
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices and provide recommendations and innovative concept to drive each channel and customer account performance
• Generate campaign performance reports for all campaign key performance indicators and present key findings to improve programs
• Develop RFP’s, compile media packages, create compelling POV’s, and manage strong relationships with media publishers. Monitor, optimize, and report on campaign performance on a regular basis, including on-site conversions, cost-pers, brand safety and budget pacing
Digital Media Planner Qualifications:
• 2-4 years of Media Planning experience required, preferably integrated or digital focused
• Strong mathematical abilities required in this position
• MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Suite
• Experience with DoubleClick Manager