Our Client is a diverse Marketing Agency that is not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm; But all of those things rolled into one. They are adding a digital media supervisor to their team.
- Manage digital campaigns from start to finish – including research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis and reporting/optimizations
- Collaborate with account managers, project managers and digital strategy/technology colleagues to develop elegant solutions for our clients’ challenges
- Maintain media budgets and overall budget summaries for clients
- Analyze and interpret campaign data to improve performance; facilitate dialogue with client and internal team to optimize campaigns
- Negotiate buys and maintain strong relationships with media vendors
- Stay up to date on new technologies to identify opportunities to bring forward to clients
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Must work well under pressure, meet deadlines and have a get-it-done attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Experience with at least one third-party ad server (like DoubleClick, Atlas or Sizmek) required
- Paid social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) experience and/or Trade Desk experience