The Digital Merchandising Lead/Manager will be a key contributor to the e-commerce team, responsible for creating, measuring and supporting a seamless customer experience to optimize the journey for Women's and achieve our digital revenue targets for the category.
The role will oversee visual site merchandising strategy, promotion planning and execution, and drive consumer and business insights to inform our future line plan for Women's. This leader will drive improvement and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience through ongoing testing and a data driven mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities | What you'll do:
• As the Women's channel leader, develop and adjust merchandising strategies and website optimizations that contribute to measurable growth through new product discovery, basket building (AOV), conversion improvement, and increased LTV
• Adjust the site strategy and plan for new “blue ocean” opportunities for men based on assessment of the competitive landscape and emerging online trends for desktop and mobile journeys
• Collaborate with planning teams to optimize and identify new merchandising, promo, and pricing opportunities to drive increased revenue and conversion
• Contribute to Women's sales forecasting based on site KPI trends and upcoming changes and enhancements to the site
• Monitor, meet and report on e-commerce KPI's (conversion, bounce/exit, cart abandon, category revenue, etc) across devices, pages and customer segments, and be able to explain the business drivers behind fluctuations in these metrics
• Use data to support making both short- and long-term eCommerce changes and drive innovation and optimization through testing and application of eCommerce best practices.
• Manage a learning agenda for the Women's experience / business - specific to user testing and A/B testing, contribute ideas for testing based on analysis of site data.
• Gather Women's specific qualitative insights from reviews, CX, and voice of the consumer to inform in-season eCommerce changes, and long-term product shifts
• Operate with excellence – You’ll land the fundamentals and create and help scale efficient workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do
• Lead discussions with other channel leaders in International and Retail to drive best in class digital experiences/best practices
Experience | What you'll bring:
• 5-8+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce or merchandising; and 1-2 years as a people manager (2+ people)
• You have a deep knowledge of e-commerce best practices; strong mobile UX understanding and use of strategic thinking, data and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
• Experience setting up A/B testing scenarios and environments to draw conclusive insights and answer meaningful business questions
• You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions and you have the acumen to translate data into actions and improvements.
• You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
• Able to manage many projects and drive multiple threads of work to completion
• You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
• Start up or direct to consumer experience is preferred.