Timing: Mid July
Duration: 3-4 months contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $20-25/hr DOE
Eventual Salary: $40-50K DOE
One of our well-known, global retail clients is looking for a Digital Operations & Merchandising Coordinator to join their team for an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity.
This Digital Operations & Merchandising Coordinator will be helping support daily/weekly sample orders and coordinating with product teams, buying teams, warehouse, one off orders from online, etc.
The Digital Operations & Merchandising Coordinator will oversee all sample organization and transportation/shipment to/from shoots and internal mailrooms.
Ideal Digital Operations & Merchandising Coordinator candidates will have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a merchandising, production, project management, or relevant position
- Experience building out product assortments and handling data inventory management
- Amazing attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Positive, can do attitude and someone who is excited to learn
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities, to-do items, and agendas
- Self motivated, self starter, not afraid to ask questions and take action
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with Salsify commerce
*Offsite, but with eventual expectation for onsite