Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Digital Operations Coordinator on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. This role will require onsite availability once its safe to return to work.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You’ll be working with the Digital Innovation Design Studio and Capture and Modeling teams to manage the progression of game changing product and projects. Primarily you will provide operational oversight to studio teams to facilitate the smooth and efficient development of product and projects. You will partner externally with vendor partners and internally with cross functional teams in Innovation and across all departments, to coordinate multiple projects and drive and execute the work. You will be able to identify issues and mitigate quickly with a strong sense of diplomacy. To be successful, you will bring the ability to learn and consolidate complex concepts, processes, and ideas, obsess over detail, and find ways to get tasks done despite ambiguity.
Deliverables and Process Workflow
- Oversee quality and integrity of production/operations work and adherence to deadlines. Elevate issues.
- Establish and maintain file sharing organization, standardization and accessibility.
- Maintain ongoing reports and databases.
Systems: Airtable, Box
- Track incoming work from Program Management team, including quality, timeliness of projects and transition.
- Track and document Design Studio and Capture and Modeling team overall workload.
- Track and coordinate Capture and Modeling team events and needs including equipment needs.
- Track changes and reworks at major milestones.
Systems: Airtable, Contract Central, Coupa/PO requests to AA
- Team purchases, shipments, POs
- Travel assistance, coordination
- Meeting/Event/Training coordination: vendor needs, room, catering
- Airtable management
- Capture and Modeling team scheduling
- Other team support/resources as needed
Systems: Plan-On, eAdvance
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience working with budgets and/or purchasing strongly preferred
- Ability to distill complex information to critical points
- Project management experience
- Strategic organization skills
- Calm, steady demeanor
- Ability to problem solve under pressure
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests to completion, and utilize keen attention to detail