Job descriptionTHE TEAM
The Optimisation Team focus their efforts on improving the user journey for existing and new users. They try to always wear the hat of the customer and use qualitative & quantitative analysis to create a roadmap of ideas for A/B testing and customisation. Their mission is to have a user-friendly website, which conveys a consistent view of the client in the mind of the customer both offline and online, with the ultimate goal of reaching our conversion targets.
The Optimisation Team is currently seven people and sits in the Technology Team; the Optimisation Director who is based in London, as well as five technical members of team who are based in South Africa. The newly recruited Digital Optimisation Project Manager will help coordinate and deliver projects involving stakeholders across the globe.
The Digital Optimisation Project Manager will have responsibility for developing and supporting the Optimisation Team. Your primary objective will be to deliver e-commerce conversion, customisation & technical activities across all of the client's EU markets, following deadlines and priorities. You will have at least 2 years of digital experience, have a drive for project management and be passionate about website optimisation. Naturally you will have unrivalled attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and prioritise initiatives and projects. The position will report into the Optimisation Director and work with other stakeholders, markets and clients - in delivering new customers, revenue growth and increased favourable opinion of the client.
• Support in the execution of the Optimisation strategy across all of the client's EU markets.
• Take ownership of the technical delivery of testing and customisation – most notably around A/B testing, audience targeting and other conversion functional processes.
• Help clients define web channel goals and key drivers of success.
• Demonstrate forward planning and the ability to balance workload and proactively implement solutions.
• Define and manage the day-to-day role of Digital Optimisation in the overall business and represent ‘optimisation’ as a business function in all online and wider meetings.
• Support the Optimisation Director in prioritising and delivering activities, as part of the overall Optimisation strategy and roadmap.
• Support and co-manage primary conversion analytics & KPIs and be responsible for compiling reports and recommendations for agency stakeholders, markets and clients.
• Manage test build processes, briefing and rolling out of winning test experiences, using project management tool Jira.
• Ensure that clear briefs and scopes are in place for all workstreams.
• Create/maintain project and resource plans and keep internal & external stakeholders aligned to meet agreed schedules.
• Co-ordinate feedback, deliver requests and maintain status reports.
• Identify and communicate risks proactively.
• Experienced in working in a multicultural team and being able to clarify different cultural points of view.
• At least 2 years of digital experience, ideally working in a dynamic online consumer role.
• Ideally of graduate calibre, with a marketing and/or communications related degree.
• Excellent communication skills are paramount to the success of this role. • Ability to self-organize, prioritise etc. is crucial.
• Calm and collected when working to deadlines.
• Strong understanding of MS Windows environment and MS Office applications is a must, especially Excel.
• Keen desire to advance in e-commerce and digital consumer marketing.
• Experience of project management tools – MS Project (or similar), JIRA (or similar) etc and willing to pick up and learn new tools/technologies as required.
• Great understanding of website optimisation & customisation processes and techniques.
• Ability to manage multiple external and internal stakeholders across markets.
• Experience managing complex projects to tight timelines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; team player.
• Excellent English (both excellent oral and literacy skills) is a mandatory.
What's in it for you?
Aside from a generous annual leave allowance and pension allowances, you will have access to a whole host of other benefits and activities such as:
• Life Assurance • Permanent Health Insurance
• BUPA • Flexible hybrid-working schedule
• Enhanced family friendly policies
• Well-being Programme
• Employee Assistance Support
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Eye Care and Glasses Vouchers
• Season Ticket Loans
You will also have a clear long-term career development plan and access to our learning and development activities and online learning platforms.