Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is a passionate pet care supplier with a mission to make every pet owner's life easier! If you own and love pets, this would be the purrfect place for you!
Digital Performance Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day creation and optimization of campaigns, bids, and keywords; working closely with both internal/external partners and agencies.
- Lead and aid in the build-out of annual advertising budgets through projections and forecasts based on marketing insights and sales history.
- Transform qualitative data into relevant and actionable reports to be used for company-wide decisions.
- Continuously review and assess current brand and marketing assets to leverage their efficiency based on awareness, consideration, conversion, and retention levels.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Social Teams to create a synergistic approach to brand building.
Digital Performance Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ Years of demonstrated success building eCommerce sales
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Demonstrated digital marketing expertise including: planning, Keyword research, merchandising, copywriting, SEM & SEO