Our client is a well-known American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services headquartered in Cupertino, CA.
Producer/Project Manager Overview:
In this position, you will be responsible for managing comprehensive website marketing content delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates. You will also be responsible for monitoring and improving the campaign process and ensuring projects are delivered on-time.
- 5+ years agency or in-house experience as a producer, ideally with experience producing quick-turn digital assets. Ideal candidate has experience producing animated digital and social content
- Minimum 4 years experience producing digital static and motion assets and working directly with designers and producer peers
- You have a deep understanding of digital media, performance marketing, and social best practices
- You have the expertise and flexibility to evolve creative campaigns based on metric driven learnings to achieve business objectives
- Works across subject areas to integrated strategies and messaging for brand campaigns, digital performance campaigns, social, owned channels, and new mediums of communication
- Experience with localization process and best practices