Our client, a Creative Agency, is looking for a Senior Producer to join their team. This is full time/direct hire and this will be a hybrid schedule and they are located near Koreatown.
- Interact with, manage & develop clients relationships across films, series and gaming.
- Must have knowledge of current and developing digital content platforms, and a track
record in delivering successful campaigns.
- Stay current with social media trends, industry innovations, and the general zeitgeist
- Lead client communications and project development/ delivery
- Must have an understanding of all aspects of creative development including
writing/graphics/editorial for digital content.
- Manages all facets of digital content projects including development, production,
budgeting/scheduling, editorial supervision, including scheduling facilities, equipment, personnel, and locations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 5+ years prior Producer experience in Digital/Social Content.
- Portfolio of previous campaign work and content produced
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent editing software)
- Creative vendor or studio experience preferred.
- Strong background in digital content and track record for delivering successful
- Able to conceptualize content and think strategically and innovatively
- Highly driven and energetic, proactive, and takes initiative
- Awareness of emerging social media platforms and technology is a plus
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment under tight deadlines, and with minimal
- Experience in copywriting, presentation creation and strategy preferred.
- Must have great communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, and clients.
- Must have knowledge of film production, graphics, off-line and online editorial.
- Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Creatively source materials, models, or other items needed for making strong and