Job descriptionOur client, an American apparel company with huge global recognition, is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join their Global Digital Commerce team.
Digital Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Launch new features/capabilities, drive adoption, and evaluate their success
- Continuously engage with Product users, partners, and communities to understand their priorities, challenges, and design solutions
- Develops partnership with Business Product Owner to facilitate cross-functional roadmap, prioritization & recommendations for Global Digital Commerce “product” increments
- Proposes product priorities, roadmap & value proposition to governance / steering / operating committee(s), demonstrating product offering, return on investment and remaining product life value
- Understand and share how the product integrates with PVH's technology over time
- Drive a result driven culture – Using your Product skills, create measurement driven initiatives in which to validate experiments
- Work effectively across teams and geographies, creating alignment and influencing stakeholders of all levels and of all disciplines
- Create clarity and alignment on vision, develop a prioritized roadmap, manage dependencies, and mitigate risks
- 5+ years' experience with Digital Commerce ecosystems in the Retail Industry.
- 7+ years' experience in a Product Owner/Manager role, preferably working with Digital Commerce and Order Management but not required
- B.S. degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Retail Digital Commerce capabilities