Our client, a national real estate company, is looking for a Digital Product Specialist to join their corporate team.
Digital Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with product managers to prioritize features and functionality by ranking them against strategic goals.
- Review incoming website change requests and defect/bug reports, collaborating with marketing teams to gather necessary information, including recreating and documenting issues reported with detail and clarity, and gathering requirements.
- Organize the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning meetings, and Sprint Reviews as well as Retrospectives
- Provide direction to development partners to resolve website defects and errors on time.
- Create landing pages and update website content within the WordPress
- Provide support to marketing teams in creating, updating, and troubleshooting website content and page layouts
- Conducts regular content audits, providing guidance and recommendations to internal team members, tracks related progress
Digital Product Specialist Qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience in digital marketing where you were responsible for hands-on execution of website design, testing, and content management.
- Extensive experience with WordPress or similar content management systems, ability to create and modify website content and pages.
- Experience using project management software (such as Asana/Jira) •
- Experience with agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)