Our client is a global creative agency that intersects fields of social change, public health, and the arts. We tackle communications challenges with a human-centered approach, from design research to brand architecture to digital & film production to motion graphics to live experiences.
Our client is seeking a Digital Project Manager to work closely with the Sr. Digital PM, analytics, design & product teams, and clients to oversee the planning, design, development and launch of mission-driven digital products and analytics platforms. The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing multiple work streams and managing deliverables to ensure successful launch and continual operations of government-facing digital tools.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Create and implement project schedules and budgets
- Manage workflow and process among internal departments, external development partners, and clients.
- Effectively communicate the goals of the client and our solutions through excellent presentation skills.
- Manage team members (user experience strategy & design, visual/user interface design, content, front-end development, back-end development) in the creation of digital products to best-in-class standards
- Collaborate with project managers across departments
- Identify potential project risks, schedule changes, roadblocks, etc. in advance, communicate implications to team and make recommendations for solutions
- Possess a strong understanding of digital technologies and third-party applications.
- Establish and keep track of all specs for all deliverables
- QA/QC all digital products and establish bug tracking logs
- Help internal team identify additional talent when necessary
- Be a partner in optimizing departmental processes as we grow
- Identify, vet and manage any 3rd party vendor relationships necessary in the creation of digital products
- 5+ years digital production experience in mobile responsive websites, native apps, digital ad/marketing, social content creation, emerging technologies
- 1+ years digital project management experience OR 1+ years digital product management experience.
- Experience with project management software & methodology.
- Experience managing large-scale complex digital projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience writing formal project requirements.
- Digital Agency or Traditional Agency (Digital division) experience. Digitally driven media company experience or Digital Startup experience.
- Formal SCRUM certification or training a plus.
- Polished, impeccable communications skills and client management
- Self-starter with creative problem-solving skills
- Previous government and/or healthcare accounts a plus
- Previous experience with enterprise-level organizations a plus.