Creative ad agency is seeking a creative and solutions-oriented Digital Project Manager to join their team.
• Orchestrates the motion of every project liaising with all departments from start through completion.
• Understands scope of client request and implications. Able to translate requests into tight deliverables, assumptions and timelines.
• Develops project estimates, timelines, milestones, resource coordination and activation for project start.
• Working knowledge of live action shoots, talent issues and licensing technologies
• Aligns with resource management to ensure resources are available and present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle.
• Manages simultaneous projects within budgetary and schedule constraints. Monitors, reports and solves for project progress and risk. Redirects as required through keen prioritization skills. Escalates as necessary to ensure integrity of client scopes.
• Supports and grows partner and vendor relationships. Works with 3rd party partners to align on project related costs, tracking deliverables to the approved budget and internal integration of vendor costs into client SOW documents.
• Leads quality assurance requirements for the project. Responsible for maintaining the required level of quality through every step of the delivery process.
• Drives reporting process required for project including status, risks, scope changes, etc.
• Capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal team(s) from Client Service to developers to the Creative on a project as well as external partners and vendors.
• Contributes and when assigned leads efficient meetings and conference calls. Ensures timely conference notes and action steps taken.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 2-5 years of related project management experience ideally in CRM and 360 campaign management, ie: digital, direct mail, video, radio, etc. at an advertising agency at a media, direct marketing or interactive advertising agency.
• Experience in multiplatform content extensions and original content production a plus.
• Working knowledge & understanding of web technologies, including HTML, DHTML, Flash, XML, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including MS Project.
• Experience with At Task or related PM systems a plus.
• Must have strong written and oral skills.