Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Strategist with extensive knowledge of multi-channel strategies and implementation to help plan and execute for their clients.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities
As the Digital Strategist, you will lead strategic planning and content development across all social media and digital platforms. You should leverage your expertise in digital marketing and social media best practices to generate engaging and innovative content to entertain and grow a fan base.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities:
• Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
• Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
• Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
• Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
• Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
• Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
• Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
• Works with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
• Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
• Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
Digital Strategist Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of multi-channel strategy and planning experience
· Experience with Social Media Data Analytics (Insights 360, Brandwatch, etc.)
· Experience in launching social media initiatives, having worked with leading social agencies and applications (ex. SERMO, Doximity, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Able to demonstrate strong strategic thinking backed by strong project management and production skills
· Able to think creatively and be solutions oriented