Length of Contract: 2 Months.
Location or Remote: Remote at first, but will transition to be back in office next year. The office is located in Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a Seattle based company who is looking for a talented video and motion creator to join our marketing team.
Digital Video/Motion Editor Overview: This role functions as both an individual contributor and a strategist of visual communication, and the willingness to provide high-level brand and consumer marketing thought leadership when executing individual projects is a mandatory.
- ?Produce individual projects using existing assets and self-shot and created new assets to expertly express brand aesthetics across a range of independent video deliverables
- Collaborate with creative leadership to continually grow understanding of brand visual strategy and presence, and expand the brand through ongoing video deliverable production
- Establish a strong rapport with digital team and collaborate to ensure high-impact campaign and promotional video production for digital advertising, organic social, eCommerce expansion, webstore growth, and more
- Know and understand the consumer and the marketplace and adapt understanding of both while actively seeking the new information necessary to create the most impact through creative video production as the brand grows, expands our audience, and earns new brand loyalists
- Solve communication challenges with creative video solutions
- Collaborate with Project Managers to communicate project status updates in a proactive and timely manner, and keep the team on track to deliver high-impact work on schedule
- Manage and prioritize projects efficiently to balance multiple deliverables and goals all at once, and be proactive and communicative regarding managing project workload, improving project delivery processes, and project priority
- Understand the business goals behind projects and ask questions to strengthen said understanding
- Present work to stakeholders effectively to map strategy to execution
- B.A. or B.S. In graphic design, art or related field or equivalent academic/work experience required
- Expertise in software including AfterEffects, Premier, with a general knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- 2-3 years work experience as a video producer for a brand or agency