Our client is a luxury travel agency seeking a sophisticated, and witty internal content manager to join their team.
Internal Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and Manager content for two channels: internal content and social media
- Research, maintain, write, and edit to ensure that the clients central data source is clean, accurate, and relevant
- Responsible for evolving the companies blog and social media channels and identifying content marketing opportunities for the brand
- Boundless creativity and maximum flexibility are required to successfully plan, manage, and execute the content calendar, which includes weekly social media posts, monthly blog updates, and quarterly newsletter campaigns.
- Liaise with industry partners and staff to create content.
Content Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital journalism and social media, travel-industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- A witty, bold, and sharp writing voice and strong judgment about visuals and photography
- Adept at all forms of writing
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and as a part of a team with excellent self-management and organizational skills