Our client is a tech-led agency that utilizes AI-powered intelligence to help brands develop roadmaps.
Director of Business Development (Advertising / Innovation) Overview:
As the Director of Business Development, responsible for supoprting the agency’s business development efforts from lead generation to proposal development and transitioning work to the Client Strategy team.
Director of Business Development Responsibilities:
• Develop growth strategy and execution plan to grow net new client portfolio.
• Lead intake and introductory sales process, tailoring presentations based on client category and situation.
• Lead proposal development process.
• Lead the transition to the engagement delivery team.
Director of Business Development Qualifications:
• 6+ years’ experience in business development within advertising, innovation, strategy or consulting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Strong leadership, negotiation and influence skills.