Title: Director, Global Marketing
Role: Global Marketing
Reports To: COO
The Director of Global Brand Marketing will lead our Global Brand Marketing & PR Team, to help us serve our partners and their needs, promote our offerings, drive awareness, widen audience & increase engagement globally through retail channels, offline & online media.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding, marketing, digital & social.
They will have the ability to lead and grow a marketing team, source and manage key vendors and interact with internal/external stakeholders on a regular basis.
Objectives of this Role
- Build and extend the global brand audience through relevant channels.
- Create strategies and develop briefs for production & execution of creative assets – including but not limited to social, online, and offline (including retail) content, collateral, and campaigns.
- Support regional brand teams on brand campaigns and initiatives to ensure appropriate application and deployment of integrated global brand strategy.
- Collaborate with leadership to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing strategies for new and existing products, partnerships, and initiatives internally and externally.
- Manage and develop staff.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing and PR budget, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Own marketing budget and partner with CFO to ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing and PR activities and campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing and PR plans and strategies, concepts, and promotional events or programs to drive interest, awareness, audience growth, engagement, and sales.
- Lead the development of our marketing and PR plans across all channels working closely with management, creative and content teams, distribution partners, and agencies to create an effective and efficient strategy focused on growing audiences for our brand and its products and services
- Hold regular meetings with internal/external stakeholders to review needs, trends, landscape, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Ensure that regular reporting of requests from internal and external (Distributors) clients is provided by all teams, and that PM tools used consistently to track work
- Present strategy at market weeks and provide post-event reports and analysis from market weeks or market visits.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Master’s degree
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education
- Retained PR Agency
- Digital Marketing Associate