About the role:
You will play a pinnacle role in the strategic development, creative execution, and toolkit creation globally for the brand, while also executing all Global plans in the USA, including media planning and execution. As the strategic partner to the Global Head of Marketing, you must be able to wear many hats and sit on a leadership team of regional marketing leads, global brand creative, global brand environment, e-comm, etc. You must be able to manage a team of direct reports working across many facets of the business and partner with external agency partners.
• Lead development and execution of highly engaging and innovative Global marketing strategies and brand campaigns that build equity for the Dockers brand.
• Lead strategy and execution of annual US Marketing Plan across brand media, engagement, Wholesale marketing, and alignment with US E-com.
• Own and lead all US Media strategy, planning, and execution with media agency and internal stakeholders.
• Develop any local creative/communication needs in conjunction with a variety of agency partners and internal Creative Services group – (local USWS or US Retail creative needs, US media creative, etc.).
• Manage 4 direct reports across many facets of the Dockers Marketing organization, including US/CA Wholesale, Product Collaborations, Brand Partnerships, PR, and Social, and ensure ongoing growth and development.
• Partner with US e-comm to ensure strategic and creative consistency and execution of key brand and product moments.
• Manage Global and US budgets.
• Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of in-field experience in brand marketing
• Strong understanding of the apparel category
• Strategic thinker, organized, and deadline-driven
• Strong communication and writing capabilities, with the skillset to work across multiple teams (both internally and externally)
• Detail-oriented, creative and innovative