Job descriptionOur client is a DTC leader in the beauty & wellness space with a subscription-based product. They are looking for a Director of Amazon to own the Amazon digital sales channel.
Director of Amazon Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Amazon P&L, growing the relationship with Amazon, expanding assortment, collaborating with Ops to improve fill rates and reduce chargebacks, and integrating Amazon within overall business strategy.
- Must be an expert on with Amazon Seller Central and be able to analyze, marketplace data and sales analytics and create actionable plans to manage the fast-evolving operational metrics and requirements to maintain a top performing account.
- Develop strategies to improve the organic ranking of our products, including continuous keyword research, and identify white space to accelerate growth of the existing portfolio of products.
- Plan and execute product launches for all new products for fast sales growth in key categories.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise through moderation, A/B test messaging and track performance.
- Explore and implement Amazon marketing and deals (promotions, coupons, lightning deals, Amazon Live, Posts, virtual product bundles)
- Develop robust reporting tools and KPI’s to understand consumer behavior, advertising ROI, measuring organic search ranking.
Director of Amazon Requirements:
- Experience in an Amazon marketing role in a CPG environment is required, preferably within a subscription-based model
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary Amazon support team and an understanding of how to efficiently take products to market on the platform is required
- A history of Amazon specific customer contact in a marketing setting is required
- Demonstrated success launching new products in the Amazon platform
- Experience working with creatives, ability to write briefs and an eye for good design.
- 7-10 years of Amazon specific account management for consumer products is required
- Advanced experience with Seller Central is required