The Director of Analytics will lead multiple analytics teams and team leaders in a data-driven and results-oriented environment and ensure they deliver top-notch outputs and value.
As a key player in the organization, you will plan and execute the analytics' roadmap and long-term strategy to support the company's goals, and you will work regularly on different initiatives and projects with a variety of departments across the company to drive constant growth.
- Supervise the analysts across the studio and manage multiple analytics teams and team leaders
- Responsible to recruit, train and mentor the team members and support their personal and professional growth, and push to foster a motivated, creative and exploratory environment
- Ensure the teams deliver top-notch outputs to support the products' growth
- Constantly develop and look for new technologies, tools and methods to leverage the analytics performance and capabilities
- Guide the analytics methodologies for A/B testing, measurement and KPI establishment
- Establish, analyze, implement, execute and validate complex statistical models and other initiatives to support and improve decision-making
- Plan and execute the analytics' strategy and roadmap
- Manage data-driven meetings on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with various stakeholders including senior management
- Constantly assess the products' KPIs and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations
- Own and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and results-oriented environment
- Create a strong and productive work relationship with the different departments in the company- Product Managers, Monetization, Game Economy, VIP, Data Science, BI, Data Engineering, Marketing etc.
- Experience in Gaming, Social, Mobile, Casino required- Mandatory
- 7+ years of practical analytic experience in big-data and data-driven environments- Mandatory
- Proven track record of building, managing, and growing a team- Mandatory
- Experience in managing managers- Major advantage
- Strong sense of problem-solving, conflicts management, leadership, strategic and critical thinking, responsibility, and professionalism
- Outstanding business acumen with exceptional numerical and analytical skills, and a demonstrated ability to develop clear executive level presentations
- Proven SQL experience, along with a solid understanding and experience with big-data environments
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and BI tools; Tableau- Advantage
- Deep understanding of statistical significance, models and tools; An hands on experience with Python/R- Advantage
- Fluent English – both written and verbal
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic background