Director of Demand Generation
All employees have the option to work entirely or partially remote.
You must be based in GA, SC, WA or CO or willing to relocate
Reports to CMO
We are working with a Global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company. They provide enterprise voice and messaging software on a global scale. You must have experience in SaaS and B2B industries.
Who you are:
You are a proven demand generation expert with experience building comprehensive revenue-generating programs for B2B SaaS businesses, and rapid growth gets you excited to come to work!
As the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll play a critical role in driving pipeline and revenue to accelerate company’s growth. As a multi-faceted marketer, you’ll wear many hats - from expanding our marketing mix, launching ABM campaigns, optimizing our acquisition funnel, growing our BDR team and helping guide how we build our tech stack - you’ll be responsible for collaborating broadly across our organization to drive results. In this role you will partner closely with the sales team.
You have proven success building acquisition programs and has the numbers to back it up. With a strong understanding of all relevant acquisition channels you’ll be able to make decisions based on data and communicate this effectively to your stakeholders.
- Manage our demand gen team and broad channel mix to meet and exceed sales
targets that contribute to our aggressive revenue goals
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand gen on pipeline
and revenue; continuously evaluate campaign performance and ROI, adjusting
tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales teams to successfully bring new
features and products to market and drive qualified leads that align with our ICP.
- Measure KPIs and leading indicators across channels and campaigns to
effectively manage budget and influence success.
- Play a pivotal role in supporting our new BDR team, working alongside sales
leadership to fill their pipelines.
- Spearhead building ABM strategies to attract larger, enterprise accounts.
Manage and execute multi-channel programs across PPC, SEO, Email, Webinar,
Events, Channel, & Referral.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS demand generation, preferably in the
communications space with enterprise sales cycle knowledge.
Experience owning budgeting and forecasting marketing performance while
hitting aggressive pipeline targets.
- Ability to work across a broad marketing tech stack, including Pardot, Salesforce,
Google Analytics, Salesloft, and Google Adwords, Wordpress, Drift.
- Prior management experience in addition to vendor/agency relationships.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to clearly communicate objectives and
results on a team, company and executive level.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Ability to work locally remote in Atlanta, GA or Charleston, SC