Our retail client is looking for a Director of Digital Analytics who will be a player-coach and will spearhead analytics & reporting efforts within their Digital business.
Director of Digital Analytics Responsibilities:
- Identify trends and opportunities based on observed online behaviors, ensuring timely and regular sharing of analyses to help drive ongoing site improvements, improved marketing ROI, and a best-in-class user experience.
- Own the vision for what digital analytics should look like at the company
- Develop a framework and implement models for digital media measurement, multi-attribution modeling and marketing mix modelling
- Develop insights and KPIs to optimize their acquisition & retention efforts across a variety of digital marketing tactics
- Drive the site & app analytics instrumentation strategy and execute it end-to-end; leveraging a deep understanding of JS and server and client-side integrations
- Improve their test & learn culture by overseeing experiment design and providing advanced analytical support for A/B testing efforts to optimize the consumer journey on across our site & app
- Attract, develop, and retain a talented team and ensure people, process and tools are aligned and integrated to deliver actionable insights to the business
Director of Digital Analytics Qualifications:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in Data Science or Analytics mostly spent with B2C businesses. Background should include significant analytics experience working with Digital Marketing & Product teams
- Experience in retail marketing analytics, uncovering insights, and providing strategy to optimize marketing campaigns (e.g., Google Search, Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, Criteo, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL or similar experience analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets
- Deep expertise in using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to do funnel analysis and measure browsing activity
- BA/BS with a background in business, economics, mathematics, finance, engineering or statistics