Our client, a major streaming platform, is looking for a Director of Digital Product to join their team.
Director of Digital Product Responsibilities:
- Responsible for experimentation capabilities, platform integration and optimization across consumer devices
- Lead product development for client testing platform
- Implement data-driven experimentation best practices and frameworks that will increase the speed of product validation across the company.
- Work with partner platforms to unlock content discovery and engagement opportunities on devices including Roku and tvOS.
- Partner with the Data Science and Technology teams to define new testing capabilities and envision ideal test scenarios
- Analyze user behaviors to create a baseline understanding of how customers are interacting with the product to be leveraged in feature and testing development
Director of Digital Product Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field
- 6-8 years working in a Digital Product Management (or similar) role, developing products at scale
- Deep experience with feature A/B testing, metrics analysis and rapid experimentation
- Experience in the television industry including business models, trends, and ecosystem of companies that comprise it preferred
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment