Our popular fashion/swimwear client is looking for a Director of eCommerce to manage eCommerce channel through regular site maintenance, marketing and merchandising efforts, inventory management, and budget planning.
· Direct in-house team and outside agencies to achieve plan and brand goals.
· Facilitate regular website updates to support marketing campaigns including homepage collection pages, products, and video content
· Manage site merchandiser to execute navigation updates, collection launches, and production descriptions, and promotions
· Work with brand experience team to suggest new ways to enhance and streamline customer experience and communication
· Create and continue to enhance mobile shopping capacity
· Be well versed in Shopify Plus and knowledge of supporting applications and integrations with supporting platforms
· Propose and execute functional site enhancements. Identify, track and resolve technical issues within the platform as well as propose and thoroughly test new functionality
· Implement merchandising and marketing efforts to enhance online experience to maximize conversion rate and traffic to the site
· Increase customer acquisition and retention through marketing, loyalty and ambassador programs, and overall customer experience
· Mange a cohesive content strategy across all digital channels (including social outreach, email marketing, paid search, and affiliate marketing)
· Develop and execute strategies for SEO (organic and paid)
· Work with marketing team on paid collaborations and budget. Track sales to identify which influencers resonate with our customer base
· Stay up to date and push innovation on every aspect of the business.
· Leverage analysis to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities in the assortment to achieve growth and profitability
· Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for internal management team.
· Work closely with senior management to identify new business opportunities
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· 8+ years of e-commerce experience, preferably in fashion
· Detailed understanding of end-to-end e-commerce processes including clear understanding of website infrastructure, content management, product attribution, and customer-facing functionality
· Deep understanding of the digital B2C business with a mix of CRM, media, creative, technical and sales knowledge
· Excellent qualitative and quantitative skills, Strong project management skills, Entry-level HTML knowledge a plus
· Strong organizational, analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
· Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently and strategically with a wide range of internal departments.
· Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, develop, and grow teams. Able to manage up, down and across with results
· Proficient in Google Analytics, Shopify, M.S. Office