We believe that skin care should be simple. We design easy 1-step skincare solutions, by combining simple ingredients and innovative technology so you can focus on what really matters. We understand that when you feel at peace with how your skin looks and feels, you are free and powerful enough to focus on what really matters - YOURSELF. When you can focus on yourself, you can be your own follower, liker, cheerleader, and best friend gives you the confidence to influence the world around you for the better. This is why we exist, to help you make peace with your inner self.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As the Director of Global Brand and Consumer Marketing, you’ll be joining a fun, fast- paced company and energetic team that is leading the skincare industry with its innovative first to market acne treatments, patch technologies and anti-aging skincare. In this position you will be able to challenge yourself leading the development and execution of global brand strategies, that combine ecommerce, product, SEM, consumer, and retail marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a growing integrated marketing team, that will allow you to actively contribute to all aspects of the company's skincare brands global growth and brand evolution.
You will partner across multiple teams our Retail, Product/R&D, Content Strategy and Creative teams to develop global content strategies and creative campaigns, execute innovative and effective marketing content while enhancing our consumers journey, brand experiences and company performance. You will report directly to the CMO, and manage a team across Brand, EDU, SEM, Retail, Global Public Relations.
We are looking for a seasoned candidate with a positive and energetic energy, proactive mindset, loves to be a team leader and builder, with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for brand development, social and planet responsibilities, and a global perspective. Our ideal candidate is strong communicator, strategic, creative, detail oriented and agile. Has a a deep understanding of prestige beauty, B2B, DTC and a natural relationship with the brand ethos, positioning and pillars. Positive and powerful communication skills are critical, confidence in managing varying levels of stakeholders both internal and external is essential. We are a fast-paced company built on innovation, inclusion with a strong social awareness and planet conscience. We are a company that is still growing and expanding rapidly around the global and at home. We are a prestige skincare company with a robust retail and DTC business, we are centered on innovation, first to market, consumer first and creative excellence. This is an unique and amazing leadership opportunity.
What You Do
• Lead the development and execution of the Marketing Master Calendar, spanning new product launches, core franchise focuses, and purpose initiatives - ensure the calendar is aligned with overarching strategic brand direction
• Drive the Company Planning Timeline & Process, contributing actively, and leading the cross-functional group in Monthly Calendar Meetings
• Partner with CMO and Founder on evolution of brand strategy, ensuring the brand DNA and pillars remain consistent across all communication channels
• Establish the go-to-market planning process through seasonal briefing to cross- functional marketing and merchandising and sales teams, providing clear direction for 360 campaign and activation planning
• Initiate insight-driven, brainstorm sessions with Global Marketing and Creative teams (including agency partners as needed) to support ideation and concept development for new product launches, and core franchise initiatives
• Track and analyze product launches, and overall product portfolio performance, ensuring key insights and learnings are identified for future brand and product strategy evolution
• Develop consumer insights/ research plan including but not limited to, Brand Health Tracking, Ad Awareness, Consumer Segmentation
• Manage any product testing needs from concept, and naming to claims, as required and agreed upon with PD
• Conduct ongoing competitor and industry analysis, and reporting, highlighting white spaces opportunities, and strategies to enhance existing portfolio
• Contribute to the global pricing strategy through collation of key insights, and performance data from Ecommerce, International, Retail, Sales
• Act as key marketing partner to International, Sales & VM as it relates to Assortment and Launch Planning – establish alignment across all regions, and ensure local market needs are met
• Manage global marketing budget, and oversee the international and retail marketing budget allocations, from planning through to execution – partnering closely with CMO on approvals
• Provide leadership and vision to Global Marketing team, including 4 direct reports across Brand, Product, Retail, and international marketing functions.
• 10-12+ years of experience within brand and/ or product marketing in luxury retail, beauty preferred
• Master's degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred
• Passion for brand development and storytelling, specifically in the prestige sector
• Must be an excellent communicator, natural leader, team player
• Proven success leading cross-functional team, and processes
• Highly organized, with superior attention to detail
• Adaptable, resourceful, and forward thinking
• Experience working at innovative, fast-paced startups or indie brands is a plus