- You are responsible for driving business insights and guiding strategic actions through data analysis.
- You lead analytics efforts for Growth functions at Brand.
- You provide recommendations on the right data sources and tools to provide fact based analysis and insights.
- You provide insights and analysis for strategic projects across client’s brands
- You are responsible for budget and investment recommendations in Analytics that specifically relates to Growth initiatives.
- You can skillfully navigate organizational disagreements and propose creative solutions to complex problems.
- You establish and deliver what the teams need in terms of dashboards, analysis and reports.
- You proactively partner with teams to improve strategy and decision making through careful analysis of available data.
- You lead analysis on market conditions and overall trends to drive insights that improve sales, engagement and monetization.
- You provide leadership in designing and implementing analyses to drive growth.
- You are responsible for which KPIs to track, growth analytics roadmap recommendations and annual goals.
- You recommend what analysis should be undertaken and propose solutions.
- You have a holistic view of the company’s performance and build robust forecast models.
- You take ownership over all stages of data analysis: testing plan, data collection and model specification.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 9+ years of work experience in business or data analysis roles
- Bachelor’s degree from a top school (preferably in a quantitative field)
- Expertise with at least two of the standard analysis tools: Excel, SQL, Power BI, R, etc
- • Innovates new ideas and concepts that will set the business up for success 3 to 5 years in the future
- Initiates action, manages progress and brings others along.
- Self aware, high degree of ability to influence and persuade.
- Highly effective and inspiring leader of people, insightful and compelling.
- A visionary for future growth with ability to design pragmatic steps to get there.
- Stays current on industry and competitive trends.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to lead discussions with audiences of varying technical ability
- Self-starter attitude with sharp business judgment
- High attention to detail
Temp start date: early to mid-July
End date: end of Nov or mid-Dec
Location: US Remote