This is a full time position
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is an American outfitter for outdoor clothing and more.
Position Overview: The Director of Human Resources will plan, lead, direct and coordinate the policies and activities of the Human Resource functions to ensure legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission and talent strategy.
- Provide full-cycle support to Leadership team on all people and culture related opportunities and challenges to help build and sustain high performance.
- Serves as a strategic partner to the CHRO, CEO and COO to help drive people initiatives to achieve short and long-term business objectives.
- Oversee the entire HR function: payroll and taxes, benefit and employee leave administration, talent/performance management, recruitment/hiring, employee engagement, employee relations and conflict resolutions, D&I initiatives, company culture, employment law and compliance.
- Development of an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, engagement, continuous improvement and high performance through employee engagement and recognition programs. Revitalize and reinvigorate company mission and values.
- Monitor and ensure the organization’s compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews and modifies policies and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Work with IT team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency.
- In conjunction with the CHRO, CEO and COO continuously monitor and review all D&I initiatives; Provide focus on building a diverse workforce by widening our talent pool through recruitment and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- At least five (7-10) years of human resources management experience in consumer retail/ manufacturing related luxury brands who focus on product creation, design, merchandising and planning for growth.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is preferred.