Our client is looking for a Director of Paid Social Acquisition. The ideal candidate is creative, analytical, and a results-focused individual with a proven track record of identifying and acquiring new customers through top paid social channels. You have a startup mentality with the backing of a well-established company. You will understand both the art and science of digital marketing and have proven experience managing multiple campaigns and analyzing results for actionable insights. You are also energized by the prospect of joining a growing team where you will help shape the strategy, roll your sleeves up, and have a significant impact.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong presentation skills are a must. Ability to persuade key stakeholders on impactful initiatives and collaborate. Ability to communicate effectively and exude confidence in any situation.
• Demonstrated skills in performance marketing and online customer acquisition.
• Accountable for delivering weekly media and customer acquisition performance goals of the brand.
• Develop the annual & monthly acquisition marketing plan including strategy, tactics, spend and offer mix.
• Own and lead analysis to influence and support customer acquisition strategy to drive success across paid social media channels by evaluating customer behavior and accompanying landing pages.
• Drive the creative testing strategy, including creative direction, innovation and prioritization for static and video ads, landing pages and the direct conversion funnel to improve and attain the brand CPO goal.
• Consistently monitor the competitive landscape to stay abreast of new offers, ad formats, content and funnel experiences to drive innovative creative campaigns that put the brand at the forefront of paid social media performance.
• Special attention to the impact of daily performance to meet and exceed overarching monthly goals.
• Partner with the organic and PR team to leverage any content as necessary to the strategy of Paid Social.
• Work with our creative agency to craft/brainstorm top performing videos for our Social channels to positively impact performance.
• Partner with our Brand/Creative/Ecommerce teams to provide recommendations on ad creative, copy, and landing pages to optimize performance for acquiring new, valuable customers.
• Work with media team to advise on strategy, and verify campaigns are setup and running and performing as efficiently as possible.
• Meet regularly with Brand and Legal teams to ensure creative is compliant and on brand.
• Review campaign materials and trafficking instructions before going in market with campaigns.
• Drive innovation in acquisition offers and capabilities and develop testing pipeline.
• Stays current with social platform tech and trend developments and standard methodologies in an effort to push innovative concepts and test/learn campaigns.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in paid media and performance marketing strategy
• Track record of building and growing large paid social accounts, especially on the Facebook platform
• Understand attribution, and a/b testing frameworks and how critical a pixel is.
• Experience executing online marketing campaigns end-to-end
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including high proficiency in Excel
• Experience working with Product Managers to build test and scaled environments to deliver optimal customer experiences.
• Experience with web analytics
• Beauty and/or subscription industry experience a plus