The Director, Performance Marketing will be responsible for owning the strategic approach, full funnel media plan, and hands on day-to-day management of all paid advertising channels in partnership with media agency to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth in our biggest sales channel.
- Accountable for eCommerce sales growth
- Develop and execute a holistic, full-funnel marketing strategy that drives top-line sales, while also improving overall efficiency for all paid media channel
- Facebook Ads - Facebook & Instagram
- OTT - optimize cost of full video starts (views) as well as display companion ads for conversion
- Affiliate & Paid Partnerships
- Influencer Marketing
- Defining when to best optimize growth with eCommerce sales
- Maximizing growing subscription business with specific paid media activations
- Stay up to date on industry (eCommerce and Health/Wellness) paid media trends
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be located in NYC
- 7+ years of experience in developing and executing paid media strategies
- Must have experience with managing the following ad platforms -- Facebook/Instagram, Google/YouTube, and Pinterest
- Strong working knowledge of all things Google Ads
- Experienced with Influencer Marketing to drive both top of funnel and conversion-based results on an eCommerce website
- Experience in managing and building out affiliate marketing programs.
- Strong passion for data with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on eCommerce growth, including challenges, opportunities, and new areas for expansion.
- Agency background a strong plus
- Experienced working with a small core team with big sales goals
- Passionate about the health and wellness industry